+ Work With Me
Robin Rice offers custom one-on-one programs, "changing the lives of people who are changing the world."
“I wake up each morning and can hardly remember the self I was when I started.”
- Matthew S., Author & Entrepreneur, Rainmaker Client
Thank you for your interest in working one-on-one with me.
As Your Rainmaker—
If you are ready to dive deep, go far, and truly transform your life, my 6-month, high-engagement mentoring focuses on real-world results at a greatly accelerated pace. We’ll start with two full days together in person—wherever you are in the world, I’ll come to you. We’ll become clear on your vision, what you need to get there, and how we are going to do this together. Then, we’ll have two calls per week on Skype or by phone. You’ll also have emergency access to me 24/7. In short, when you are a Rainmaker client—“I got you.” A 6-month commitment is required and the investment level is significant.
Why Work With Me?
Those who work with me experience remarkable, lasting change in both their personal and professional lives. I’m honored to have mentored leaders in the US and Europe—some well-known names, some behind-the-scenes change makers, and others who consider themselves “ordinary” people, yet who know they have something important to give.
What Happens When You Work With Me?
Our work together offers transformation that reaches into the very core of what is holding you back, especially in those areas you can’t see or get to alone. Working with me, you’ll clarify your broader vision and purpose starting on day one. I’ll help you see and understand what gets in your way, then bring a significant shift in perspective that breaks through your barriers and creates real solutions. We’ll discover the best options for you now, and if there aren’t any, we’ll create the right ones together. If you are like most of my clients, you’ll go much farther than you initially set out to.
Who Works With Me?
Many of my clients are already high-profile individuals, but you don’t have to be one to work with me. You do, however, need the intention of making the world a better place. I’ve worked with senior level executives, aspiring thought leaders, journalists who are making waves, and entertainers who are reinventing
themselves after a long career—even those who have stepped away from their careers and are ready to return. Whatever the situation, these people have one thing in common: They are awakening to a new way of seeing the world and are determined to play a role in our emerging future.
When Is The Right Time To Work With Me?
There are many right times...
- You are in the middle of leveling up (yet again), and this time, the way forward is confusing, daunting, or seemingly impossible.
- You want to make an impact, but something is holding you back.
- Despite being smart and qualified, you know your challenge is something you can’t think yourself out of on your own.
- Your performance may be off, so you feel a little shaky and less confident than before.
- You may be pulled to do something more, bigger, better, or just different—yet you know it also has to be something that feels authentic and true.
- You may feel somehow disconnected, as if your soul isn’t in the center of your life and work.
- You could be at a crossroads, a turning point, or in a full-on crisis.
- You are ready for something more than surface level coaching—this calls for a deeper approach, one that hits on multiple levels, including the soul level.
- Most of all, something about what I’m saying here resonates with you and you intuitively feel that this is the answer to what you are seeking.
A few words about working with me:
“My work with Robin was extremely impactful on many levels. Her coaching was tactical and immediate and helped me address professional challenges that seemed insurmountable. While working with her, I transitioned jobs and developed a more clear sense of what I wanted to do and how I could go about accomplishing it. A year later, I find the impact of the work has amplified. Life's challenges continue to present themselves, but I have a new set of tools for how to address them and a confidence in my own ability to do so that deepens over time.”
- Jessi Hempel, Head of Editorial, Backchannel, Wired Magazine
“Before I met Robin, my life was just fine. I had a good job, a stable home life, and probably a gentle, painless slide into irrelevance. I met Robin over the phone, and she knew immediately that "just fine" was killing me, draining my soul and sapping my energy. As an academic and professional communicator, I don't take terms such as "soul mentor" lightly, but that is what Robin has been for me, and there will be children and adults across this nation who will benefit from the change she has helped work in me and through me. In a world thirsty for people who can make a difference, Robin is truly a rainmaker, and a nurturer of rainmakers.”
- Chris Riemann, PhD, CREATE For STEM Institute, MSU
For more detailed information, please inquire using the form below. Note that fees are significant.